Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Liz and Nicole
Happy Thanksgiving to all !!! This year we went over to Nicole and Marty's house.. As I was sitting at the table, I thought about all the things I was thankful for and thought I would share a few of them: I am thankful for my family~ I am thankful for my husband who I love more then he will ever know and make me beyond happy~I am thankful for my daughter, I am proud of the women she is becoming~I am thankful for my son, who can put a smile on my face and always seems to give me a hug when I need one.~ I am thankful for Alex and that he makes Kayleigh happy and so glad he spent another Thanksgiving with us ~  I am thankful for my amazing friends, here and around the world. I hope that everyone had a great day !!

No comments: