Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving !!
This year we will be spending Thanksgiving with our amazing friend Nicole and Marty Brugler and their family. The kids are coming in from Seattle to be with us and I am so happy that we can be a family for another year. I am in charge of pies and rolls this year.. so Costco, here I come :) I will be "making" 2pumpkin, 1pecan and 1 chocolate pie this year.. also can't for get the Cool Whip !! I am really looking forward to going over !! I love Nicole and have known her since I was in 7th grade !! She is like a sister to me and can't think of my life without her in it.  The kids will be coming in on the train around 4-5pm tonight. Alex and Kayleigh have Friday (Black Friday) off, but Nick has to work.. AT 4 A.M. !! So Lonnie will be driving him back to Seattle sometime Thurs night. Happy Pre-Thanksgiving to all.. Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends in Okinawa Japan !!

                                                                       

No comments: