Saturday, November 26, 2011

Birthday In Seattle

This year Lonnie planned a wonderful night for me for my birthday !! This is how our day went:










We woke up and Lonnie took the dogs to "daycare" at Petsmart for their first time, he came back and we loaded up the car with Kayleigh and Alex and all of our things and headed to West Seattle to drop off Alex and take Kayleigh to work. Then we headed into Seattle to check into the hotel. Lonnie booked a room at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel for us. (I love this hotel, we stayed once for our Anniv.) We were early, so we checked out bags and headed out to find a place to eat lunch. We found our way to the Cheesecake Factory.. Yuummm !!! I had the Chicken Caesar Salad and Creamy Chicken Soup AND my first drink of the day :) After we ate, I got a birthday cheesecake and it was so good !! (Peppermint Bark Cheesecake) After lunch we walked around downtown. We decided to walk back to the hotel to see if we could check in early.. on our way we back, we walked past some guys and figured out that they were from the Washington Redskins. At the hotel we ran into one of the players, OLB Lorenzo Alexander, I told him it was my birthday and he took a picture with me (for the record, we didn't know who it was until I showed this kid in the lobby of the hotel) When we got to the lobby, it was still not time to check in, so we hit the bar..ha ha :) After TWO hours of waiting for our room, we got to check in.  When I walked into the room it was beautiful !! I had chocolate covered strawberries waiting for me !! It was getting close to our dinner resv. so we got cleaned up and dressed for dinner. Lonnie had made reservations at the Georgian Restaurant.. it was so nice !! The food presentation was amazing and was so good !! We ate ourselves into a food coma !!!  We got our picture taken at the Christmas tree (there were Christmas trees throughout the lobby of the hotel)  This was by far one of the most wonderful birthdays I have had in a long time.. Thank you to my amazing, wonderful, loving husband who I love so much !! I had a wonderful time <3 (BTW.. it was my 44th Birthday :) )

No comments: