Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tokyo Disneyland ~ 2011






























This morning we got up and went down to the Emporium for breakfast/buffet. Then checked in with the Tour guide for directions to Disneyland ! We took the subway and the JR train to get there. We had to wait about 30 min to get because the line was long, oh and it was VERY hot out. We didn't ride any rides while we were there because they were to long, the shortest line was 110 min wait! We did get a lot of pictures with characters and Lonnie did wait in line with me twice for Micky Mouse. That was about 2 hours total. I have an amazing husband! ( first time they took our picture my eyes were closed, so we had to go again). I had a wonderful time there.. I kept running ahead telling Lonnie to hurry up !! haha.. Came back to the hotel, got cleaned up and went down to the bar to meet Jim and Carla Hartford for some food and drinks.

No comments: