Sunday, August 14, 2011

Deep Sea Fishing































One of the things on my Okinawa List Of Thing To Do is going deep sea fishing.. I have always wanted to go fishing but was always scared, knowing that if I get sick, they are NOT going to bring me back. So, today was the day.. Lonnie and I, with a bunch of friends went out. Lonnie and I got up at 3am and got ready.. we had to be at the dock/port by 5:45am. We got all of our food and things on the boat and were off.. 2 hours out from shore. Once we got to our fishing spot the Cpt. handed us fishing poles and the bate. Shaun caught the first fish.. but I got the second one.. it was so fun !! And alot of work.. took me about 5-6min to reel it in. It was a Bonito fish. I'm guessing about 10 lbs. I caught 4 fish in all: 1-Bonito, 2-Tuna and 1- Flying fish. Lonnie got about 15 total. What a great day !! So glad we went.. oh, and I didn't get sick !!!!

No comments: