Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last Family Pictures On Okinawa ~ 2011































The other night I came up with a wonderful idea of our last family picture here on Okinawa.. we all get Oki All Day shirts and go to the seawall to get pictures taken.. there was this one spot were I really REALLY wanted to go.. it had (HAD being the word) "Goodbye Okinawa, We will miss you". It was one of those spots where you thought "this will aways be here" because it was so cool and everyone got there picture taken there. WRONG!! Someone painted over it.. I was so mad !! How could someone do that?!? So, we went ahead and took pictures and they turned out great.. (never any doubt) we did take some on the seawall and then walked over to a park/beach and took some.. it was hot outside and with this cast.. I didn't want to be out there to long.. Liz did a great job and now the hard part is picking what ones I want !! Here are a few of the ones I think I'm going to pick :) Thank you Liz so much for doing this for us at such short notice !! Love them !!

No comments: