Monday, February 28, 2011

TEXAS
















So after Erik and I went to DC, I went back to Texas with him to make sure he was ok and to hang out with him for 5 days !! I was wonderful... this is the most time I have spent with my brother since 1985 !!! With me being so much older then he is, I moved out when he was still a teenager, then got married and had kids, so I was busy, still not a good excuse to not spend time with them (Kimberlee and Erik) but the truth. ANYWAY, I had never been to Texas and Ft. Hood and he took me all around showing me things.. I got to see my two nephews Gage and Austin !!! I had not seen Gage since he was 1 1/2 and I had never met Austin !! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH !! I then got to go to Waco and meet up with Kristine (SIL) and meet my other new niece Samantha !!! She was so cute and such a happy baby !! They can send her to Aunties house when she is older anytime :) That goes for all my nieces and nephews !! I also got to meet some of Erik's friends from work.. (15) ! I had a great time with Erik in TX. and can't wait to go back to see them again !!

1 comment:

Medley's.....Roll Out said...

Don't mess with Texas! Love me some of that southern hospitality!