Saturday, February 19, 2011

A trip to DC











This month I got to go to DC with my brother Erik.. He was chosen to be a Bone Marrow Donor and had to go to Georgetown to do it, and he asked me to go along with him. We got there on the night of the 16th and had a free day on the 17th. On that day we got to go out and see some of the sites. We went to Arlington National Cemetery, Lincoln Memorial, White House and saw the stairs that the Exorcist was filmed. That night we met up with Inge and Kim and I got to meet Kim's daughter Alyja ! It was so nice to see them. On Friday morning we got up early and met the people from the hospital. Erik went in at 730am and I met him in his room at around 1pm. He was up and walking about an hour after that, and got to go back to the hotel that night. On Sat. we went to a movie, which was to much for Erik to do, and then I went to dinner with Inge and Kim again. On Sunday we flew to Texas. It was a great trip !!

No comments: