Friday, July 15, 2011

Saying Goodbye ... Again







This week I have had to say Goodbye to two of my friends.. Tonja and Melissa.. Tonja I met 4 years ago on Dragon Boat she was on the team and was very nice.. then, she became the coach of the team for 2 years.. We became good friends with her husband Larry and did a few things every now and again with them, they are moving to Florida. Melissa and her husband and child are moving also, Melissa was our school nurse and always made me laugh. When I was on a break, I could be found in her office. They are moving to California. So Thurs we went to dinner with Tonja, Larry and their kids to Jack's Place, and on Fri I went and a bunch of girls met at Cocok to get our toes done. I hate to say goodbye to friends.. thankfully there is Facebook and Vonage :)

No comments: