Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July ~ 2011































This year we went to Torii Beach for the 4th. In Jan. of this year we went to try to rent a cabin for the 4th of July and they were all rented out all ready.. so, we said we would take a tent site..thinking to myself "I can do this " I mean, it was only two night and there were showers and bathroom there.. so, now here is it July and I am thinking to myself " No way.. its to hot out" so we let the kids ( Alex and Kayleigh ) have the site, gave them our tent ect and they had a great time !! On the 4th, Lonnie and I went to the site to hang out with everyone. It was alot of fun!! We got to watch an amazing sunset over the ocean.. eat food with good friends, new and old and then we went to watch the fireworks that they were going to shoot off out in town.. we waited around until 830pm, but had to head home to take care of Meko and Mia.. Today was a great day !! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!!!!

No comments: