Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hiji Falls





















So, One of the things that I have wanted to do since we got here is hike up Hiji Falls.. but, there was always some reason that we didn't. So today we did.. I had been talking about this all week. And the only way we were getting out of it was if it rained.. and we lucked out.. it was beautiful out !! Lonnie and I left the house around 830am to try to get there early enough before it got to hot out. It took us about 45min to hike up because we were stopping and looking at things, and only 30 min to get back only because I was hauling butt to get back into the car with AC :) There were ALOT of stairs and one of the things I hate most.. a bridge with water under it.. but I made it across with a smile on my face :/ The water fall was really nice and we got to sit with a little breeze every once and a while. I'm really glad we did this.. Check this off the list of things to do before we leave..

No comments: