Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011




Merry Christmas everyone !! We have had a blessed year !!! This year we spent it at home..however, I did go to Spokane to see my Dad and spend a pre-Christmas with him. Kids and Lonnie could not come because of work. I spent four days at my Dads house, seeing my mom De and sister Kimberlee and one of my best friends Barbara and her son. (my little Joey) I got home on Friday the 23rd and wrapped more gifts. On Christmas Eve the kids came over. Alex, Kayleigh and her friend Cristina who is here on break from Alaska. Nick had to work until 330pm. We all sat around and then decided we were hungry. Off to the RAM we go.. had some lunch.and went by the store to pick up the food for dinner on Sunday, by the time we got home, Nick was walking in. we hung out at home, kids wrapped more gifts they brought and then headed out for Chinese food. (which now I think we will do every Christmas Eve) and then to a movie. When we got home.. I made everyone go to bed.  Christmas morning.. I think I was the last one to wake up..ha ha.. and the madness of opening gifts started.  We got so many nice things !! I feel like I was really spoiled this year ... again... After gifts, Lonnie made is "famous" pancakes with his new crepe pan from his secret Santa. Then I started on our dinner. At our house we have Lasagna every year.. homemade !!! We have been doing this for about 6ish years.  We had a wonderful Christmas, talked to family and friends. (Alex got to talk/see his mom on Skype) I hope you had a very nice and blessed Christmas also.

No comments: