Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chopstix...



Tonight Lonnie took me out on a date.. a surprise date.. Lonnie told me on Monday that we were going on a date on Thurs. I of course said ok and wanted to know where we were going.. The one thing I really don't like is a surprise... (like them for others.. just not for me) I started asking questions about this date.. but he would not tell me.. which is ok.. it was sort of fun not knowing.. on the way there, we got "lost" and he kept asking me where we were.. I had to laugh because I didn't know where we were going, so I couldn't help him..haha.. We ended up at the place called ..... Chopstix~ A Dueling Piano Bar. It was alot of fun.. when we first go there it was us and two other tables and we thought.. "hmmmm.. wonder if anyone else will be here" it was a Thurs. so we were not sure. It turned out alot of people come out on a Thurs..haha.. We are so going back.. going to try a Friday or Sat. and take some friends the next time.. Thanks for the date babe.. I had a great time !!

No comments: