Saturday, September 3, 2011

School In Session ~ SHES



Two weeks ago I got a phone call from my friend Jenny at the school, (Stearley Heights) and asked me if I wanted to work for three weeks in Kinder. in Ms. Brown-Johnson's room.... I had never worked for this teacher, so I was a little nervous about it, but said yes knowing it was only three weeks long. The first day of school was Aug. 29, 2011 and it turned out to be a great day !! We didn't have any kids and we went on some home visits for 2 1/2 days. Did a lot of cutting, gluing, laminating, binding books over the week, but loved it !! I love that sort of work :) I have been so tired all week... and like I said, we didn't even have kids :/ Tuesday Sept 6, 2011 will be their first day. That should be interesting ..haha... I have loved working at Stearley Heights.. I got hired Dec. 2008 and cant really say anything bad about it.. I have made some wonderful friends that I will have forever !! My official last day of work will be Sept 20th :( it will be a sad day !!

No comments: