Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Onna Village For Snorkeling





























Lonnie and I for the last four years have always tried to go snorkeling on our anniversary.. last year he was not here.. this year we went a day early because I have so much to do on Thurs. (our anniv) We asked Kayleigh and Alex if they wanted to go.. Alex is a scuba diver and has lived here for the past 18 years and knows a lot of places we can to.. although I don't dive, he did take us to a place to snorkel. It was great.. I got to hold a puffer fish, brittle starfish and a crab .. that Alex calls a "bear crab". There were so many fish to see it was great. Alex brought along his spear and caught a Trumpet Fish.. we brought it home, cooked and ate it.. and I have to say.. not to bad ! Today was a great day !!

No comments: