Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 21st Anniversary !!!







~HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE~














Today is Lonnie and my 21 wedding anniversary !!





Today we had a great day.. went to breakfast, lunch and dinner. Went to dinner with Alex's mom and her friend and she took us to a place called Au Chic Parisien.. it is a Okianwan/French place and was very good.. We were the only ones in there. Some of the food was a little strange to me, but I tried everything (including the chicken liver) .. It was very funny because after they brought us that course, every time the next course was brought out, the chef would peek out to see our reaction to the food.. I saw him one time and gave him the "thumbs up" and he smiled. I had a wonderful day with my wonderful husband.. I love you more and more everyday and am so happy I get to grow old with you.. forever and ever <3

No comments: