Thursday, March 12, 2015

I got a job !!!

So, a few weeks ago I decided to go out and look for a job, not because I "had" to, but because I wanted to... I applied to LA Fitness by my house for the child care area and waited... I asked the lady at the front deck how long it took to hire or if they give you a notice that the received the application and she said no, but she was the one who looked at the applications after the LA office got them.  

Well, about a week later I got a call for an interview with the LA Fitness that is down the street from me. (not across the street) I went in and was hired on the spot !! She actually said that she was really hoping I would say yes !!  

I started on March 10th and work the 4pm to 8pm shift Monday - Friday.. except for this month, I work Tues - Friday 4-8pm and Sat. 8:30 am - 12pm.. But only this month !! Then its back to Mon-Fri for this gal !! :)   Everyone seems really nice so far.. I don't work with anyone back in the kids room .. just me and the kids. (except if I go over a certain amount of kids)  I do hope to go to days sometime.. that would be nice to eat with the family again..haha but this is working out.. I still can do things around the house during the day and Lonnie has been cooking dinner at night.. 

So, yep.. now I work at LA FITNESS.. who would have thought that I would ever work in a gym... LOL !!!!   First day of work pic below :) 

No comments: