Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

This year was a little different... 

We woke up and had coffee like always, but then I had seen this pancake idea on t.v. and thought that it would be really cute, so when Lonnie said he was hungry, I made them. I also made them for Alex, because Kayleigh was at work. 

After breakfast, we got ready and went to get Alex's jackets that he got for Christmas fitted. .while we were there, I got two sweaters :)  Alex got his jackets, two pair of jeans, two colones and two dress bags. After, we went to lunch with was sushi ! 

Kayleigh got home from work and we all started getting ready to go out.. since we had a late lunch, we were not really hungry.. so we just went to The Harmon in Tacoma and had a few apps. and drinks..

Then we headed to Keys on Main.. a dueling piano bar !! It was a lot of fun and we are planning on going back with friends.. I had a wonderful day !!!! 







No comments: