Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day ~ Color Run

Happy Mother's Day !!!!
 
 
 
This Mother's Day was my first one without any of my children ... it was bitter sweet.. Nick is in Kansas, Kayleigh was in Oregon attending a friends wedding and Alex was away for work.  So this year Lonnie and I did the Color Run by ourselves, It was my best time at 44:10 and that is walking up two hills. I was very happy with this time. This year they did things a little different and at the "color stations"  they squirted us with colored water instead of chalk.. now this would be great if it was warm outside.. but it was early and the water made it cold.  They did throw chalk at the finish line and handed out bags of it for the big throw.  This by the way was our THIRD year in a row doing the color run.. its turning out to be a Mother's Day tradition :)  
 
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day like I did !!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: