Monday, February 11, 2013

Today Is The Day !!

Today is the day I "Hit Play" ..I have been working out at the gym and walk/running for a little over a month.. but today... I hit play !! I got my p90 in the mail on Friday and was so excited.. however, my chest/shoulder and knee were hurting so I took off Fri, Sat and Sun to rest for today.. I have taken my before pictures (which I will share later) and all of my tapings (wow those hips are H U G E ) and on day 15, 30, 60 and 90 if I see any difference for the better I will post the pictures. Wish me luck.. I know its going to be hard for me.. but have a feeling I can do this!! Trying not to let the RA get in the way. So, here we go....

1 comment:

Veronica said...

You are going to do great!! Remember you won't be a pro when you first start so be patient with yourself.