Friday, January 18, 2013

Nick's AIT Graduation 1-18-13

The day after the Turning Blue, Nick had his offical Graduation from AIT..I had never been to a Military graduation before, and it was a really amazing experiance. It turned out to be a really nice day, sunny and nice !! The band played, we got a Mortar demostration, the LTC gave a really nice speech and then inspected the troops. And then, Nick was a Mortarman!! Such a proud moment for me and his dad. I could see the pride on Lonnie's face and my heart was full of happiness for my son !! And we could see the pride on Nicks face also. Nick as wanted to be in the Military since he was 5 years old, and now his dream is real. After the graduation was over, we got about 30 min to spend a little time with him before he had to get on the bus that took them to the airport in Altanta and then off to Ft. Riley Kansas. I love you Nickolas!! We are so proud of you !!

No comments: