Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

This year we are spending Christmas Eve in our new home.. Nick is here and Grandma Martha and Uncle Jordan w/Kelsey will be spending the night here and will be heading to Kelsey's house on Christmas morning..  Have been cleaning the house and am almost done. Tonight we are going to go to the Chinese Buffet like we did last year.. (unless we can think of something else) Today I am going to get a head start on Christmas dinner and do the sauce today.. that will be one less thing for me to do on Christmas.  Like every year we are home.. we are have our Christmas Lasagna !!!  And yes, I make the sauce.. ha ha.. I only do this once a year.  We will be having an Italian dinner.. its so good and I will take pictures of it before we eat.
Merry Christmas everyone !!!! 

No comments: