Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Madonna




On Oct 2nd Kayleigh and I went to Key Arena to see Madonna in concert.. I could not wait.. I had got the tickets way back in April and was so excited.. I had been waiting since 1986 to see her in concert... and was glad that I could bring my daughter to see with me.  We got to the concert at around 730pm.. the concert was to start at 8pm.. we had great seats by the way !! I had heard that her concerts were not on time.. and we made friends with the people around us while we were waiting.  At 1043pm the concert finally started.. I was so tired by this time.. but was so happy that it was going that it was ok I felt like going to bed..haha.. The concert got over at 1am !!!  I could not believe it !! I felt so bad for Lonnie because he was waiting for me at Kayleigh's house. I was happy to hear that he took a little nap while waiting for us.. We drove home and got back to our house at 2am and in bed at 230am.. Lonnie then had to get up and go to work.. All of this so I could go to the Madonna concert.. Thank you Lonnie and Kayleigh for a great night !!

No comments: