Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Williams New Home !!

SOLD lot # 40


We did it !! We now have a new home !! I am so excited and really it has not sank in yet that this is ours. While going to bed last night, I looked at Lonnie and told him " I feel like we are at someones house, not ours" ha ha  I love my home, and after a week of moving we are in. Now comes ALL the UNpacking. I'm going to take my time.. really wanted it done by the end of Aug. but the reality is, there are just to many boxes. We have boxes that we have not seen in 4+years, but I can say, we are going to have a HUGE yard/garage sale. I have been out on our deck drinking coffee, skyping with my sister in law, and playing with the dogs, who by the way are not sure what to do with the yard..haha. I will be updating with pictures to show everyone the progress of the house. Here is the First picture and the Last picture :)

No comments: