Sunday, April 1, 2012

Night Out With The Hubby

So .... With the kids out of the house, we have alot more time to just be with each other.. A few weeks ago, Lonnie got us a room in Seattle at the Edgewater Hotel .. but then changed it on me and got us a room at Hotel 1000... What a nice hotel.. its on the corner of 1st and Madison in Seattle. Amazing room, great bar.. and near the Market.

We got into Seattle around 130pm and checked in and then hit the market.. while walking we stopped in a Antique Store ... I ended up buying at green leather chair ..lol.. (have to go back next weekend to pick it up.. we were in my car, not the Escape) We walked around the Market and then headed back to the hotel to get ready for dinner... Lonnie had made us reservations at The Met. I had heard wonderful things about The Met from my BF Nicole Brugler. I had a nice steak and baked potato.. but Lonnie had this....
It was fun going out to a nice dinner.. we dressed up :) 

On Sunday Kayleigh and Alex came and we went back to the Market.. I got some of these...




It was a GREAT weekend... Love you babe !!!




No comments: