Monday, April 18, 2011

HK 4/17/11



So, today was our last day in Hong Kong.. Im sad because I had such a great time here, but happy to get home to Lonnie and the kids. I had a wonderful time with my friend Lisa (who I had not seen in 4+ years) and got to make a new friend in Annie :) I hope one day to come back and bring Lonnie with me.. Hong Kong is something I will never forget !! So, this is what we did.. Had our breakfast at our McDonalds (pancakes and sausage) Came back to Annies to get our suit case that weighs more now because of all the things we bought.. haha.. got in the taxi (always a thrill) got to the TST (subway/train) and took it to the airport. Lisa left an hour before me, so we found out where both our gates were and then went and had a muffin and talk about how much fun we had. Then it was off to take Lisa to her gate and then it was my turn.. It was very nice to see Lonnie and Kayleigh waiting for me with big smiles and hugs... I really missed them :) (Nick was off doing something, but got a kiss when he came home) And if that is not enough.. got to go eat sushi that night :) Life is AMAZING !!! :)

No comments: