Friday, November 26, 2010

I turn 43..




Well, the day was here and gone and now I am 43 years old.. seems a little weird to me when I think about it. When I was little I always thought that people who where in their 40's were so old... But I don't feel old..and most days, I feel great !! I have two amazing children that I love so much and I am so proud of them.. and a amazing husband, who is my best friend and don't know what I would do without. Today on my birthday, we tackled "black Friday' at the BX here on base, came home and then got ready for my 75 min massage.. OMG is all I have to say about that... Lonnie BBQed for dinner with some leftovers from Thanksgiving, Both kids were here, so I opened my gifts, ate CAKE !! and then Lonnie and I went to a movie !! I could not have asked for a better day !! Thank you Lonnie, kids and friends for making it a great one !! Love you all !

No comments: