Saturday, February 20, 2010

ACGO In Feb. 2010












































































































































































Our Army Community Group of Okinawa meets once a month for a social. Our February Social was one of the BEST yet. We were told to arrive by 530pm. The rules were explained and we were given our list. We had until 700pm to complete our list and for every minute you arrived late you had a point deducted.We were divided into groups . My team members were Christine, Cathy, Myself, and another lady and I'm sorry I don't remember her name.. Our team came in first!!! It was a really fun night and I'm glad that I went. (Some of this is copied from Veronica Rendon's Facebook)

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Where is the picture of your prize? LOL!!