Saturday, January 2, 2010

PJ's, Date, Hair Color







Today Lonnie and I stayed in our PJ's until about 1:00pm, it was nice not to have to get ready to do anything. We got dressed and went to the PX to see Kayleigh (she lost the truck key... found it in her purse) and have lunch with her. While we were there a lady passed out at Subway... Kayleigh used my phone to call 911 and I got to use my "outside teacher voice" inside and asked if there was a doctor or nurse in the food court... (three people came running up). After that we went to Nicks friends house Reed to meet his parents... (Reed lives three houses away and we have never met) It was nice to meet them at last and she said that she would watch Nick when we went to Sapporo in Feb. with Christine and Alex Kelly. Then Lonnie and I went on a date.. It was fun, we went to the movies. (Kayleigh and Kassey went with us) When we got home, Kayleigh wanted me to color her hair.. I asked Lonnie if he would mind helping her... FUNNY !!!! All I heard was a lot of laughing and Kayleigh saying "Daddy..." alot... haha... I took some pictures ... At the end of this day.. I have to say it was GREAT !!!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I love date nights!! We try to do it every Friday. This last month was hard because it seemed as though we have something going on every weekend. I am so looking forward to going back to that this Friday. Grant I will only get 2 this month because Cesario leaves for a month in 2 weeks :( !