Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day Of School 8.31.09


Well, we have started back to school. I started back on Aug 26Th and Nick started back on Aug. 31st. Kayleigh started college on Aug.24Th. I have to say it has been a very interesting start to the year. My principle is on sick leave which means we have a sub principle.. we were told that we (the para's)had to come up with the lunchroom rules and need to have them ready to go by the time the kids got there. Oh, and we only have three pars's. One of the girls is now doing PSCD which I am sad about because now I don't see her anymore. So that leaves three.. yep, three of us and at some point during the day we have up to 7 classes outside.. ITS CRAZY!!! And its only the third day of school...

Kayleigh has started college. She is going to the U of Maryland here in Okinawa on Camp Foster. She has two classes Mon and Wed. Right now she is also looking for a job..

Nick is a Jr. in High School at Kadena High School here on Kadena AFB. He is in JRROTC and in cross country again.

Yes, I still take 1st day of school pictures.. just of Nick now...

1 comment:

CKelly said...

I know how to post a comment.