Saturday, July 25, 2009

Moving

Well, we get to move!! When Lonnie got to Okinawa, the kids and I were still in Cali, so he called me and said "they gave us two houses.. Kadena or Lester" of course I said Kadena!! What he didn't tell me was that we had to climb up two sets of stairs just to get to our house.. then another one to get to our bedrooms. That is a lot of stairs for me. So, when we got our notice that we had to move out, we went to housing to ask for a single level home. WE GOT ONE!! It only has 4 stairs in it. I can handle that!! This house has 4 bedrooms and carpet in them (one we are making into a den) !! Also, the living room and dinning room has wood floors! And its own laundry room! What more can a girl ask for??!!?? I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!! I don't see pics so stop slacking. . . it's not like you are moving and having to transfer your cable and stuff from one house to another. Mediatti is SO awesome that it should be done like when you are sleeping. hahaahahhaha. I know you are happy and your body will be happy with the new house so I'm totally excited for you. Miss you and wish you the best with the move. Hugs and Kisses!